Tuesday 17 March 2015

Blondie on Print

Hello Superstars

hope the world has been treating you kidly I've been feeling very spiritual recently but not really inspired at all, there's a weird change in the air. Spring fever has hit hard. I've just sort of existed recently, like I'm not making an impact or moving on. Although it sounds lame I've not really been interested in writing for this but have? Like I want to show amazing journal posts or outfit photos or playlist or just have posts exist without me having to write them. It's really lame but I'm kinda breaking through it.


An Experiment in Contrast
or i was bored at the train-station


I've been dreaming of this outfit for nearly a year since I saw it on tumblr
Even though I haven't quite got it, I'm already in the transition to summer and this was a winter look, I still felt the swishy long camel coat against mom jeans on the cobbled street feel.
Maybe when winter comes round again, or the freak cold part of march that always happens in Wales, I'll recreate this look properly. 
Also ignore the pink socks and gross muddy trainers.




Outfit - diy crystal pendant - topshop croptop - thrifted camel coat - thrifted mom jeans originally m+s



Today I got the chance to use the printing room at uni and do some screen printing, despite it being kinda awkward, there was only three of us and it was taught by the really awkward print guy, it was super fun and I love the print I made. I got a photograph of my hero Debbie Harry at her ultimate peroxide-camp-funtime-goddess peak and printed it onto acetate and chose the shocking pink because I'm into obnoxious coloured art and nothing else. I think I'm gonna bring in a t-shirt some time next week and do one on a shirt cause that would be cool.


I really wanted to have a playlist ready but I had no real idea or theme so I thought I'd just add in some aesthetic videos/songs that match my mood


 


cute songs + well directed short films about teenagers by teenagers +  cute levi's advert

I'm going to reduce the stress of my interview tomorrow by scanning in journal pages + making crappy photo shop edits which I know everyone loves.

xxx
Rosie

4 comments :

  1. I love that coat so much. I love your Blondie print! That would look super cool on a t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, the coat is one of my all time loves!

      Delete
  2. Blondie Print is awesome :) xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete