Thursday 1 September 2016

Depop and Groove Delight

As I am a struggling student, a struggling fashion student with a lot of clothes, I'm doing that classic desperate beg for you to buy my stuff cloaked with the guise of a #whatsinmyshop twee post. 

I do actually have some fun stuff in my depop rosie_rebelled, old weird vintage clothes and patches I made years ago and are selling on the cheap. 


There's some one of hand embroidered pieces there too that I really enjoy making as well as selling plus the cute bobbly dangly pompom earrings I've been making recently.

Some items, mostly the clothes I cant afford to do international postage as once again, I don't have much money ya get me? 


I also wanted to share my little Groove Delight Playlist that I honestly listen to everyday and would totally be my dj playlist if I was down in Ibiza and to also proove that after two years I've finally figured out how to embed codes into posts 



No comments :

Post a Comment