Wednesday 1 April 2015

Do the flame coloured skies light your fire?


Visual diary for the last few days of March



it has rained. a lot. every day at 3/4 pm it starts to rain heavily and then sporadically throughout the rest of the day


I really like the aesthetics of badly done photoshop drawings. squiggly lines are bae


I've really gotten into my clothes recently, all of the weird charity shop rubbish that I hide away in the back of my wardrobe has been brought out and actually worn. 



also dressing up. which has become an art form in itself. I spend far too much time going to charity shops and choosing the ugliest stuff to take into the dressing room and make outfits with.


a while back I bought these fab beyond compare mom jeans w/ roses on the side + pocket

lyrics from Happy by Marina and the Diamonds which makes my soul ache

 Moyra Davey

 I've been having very spiritual thoughts recently, about magic and love and the after life

i found the quote somewhere on tumblr and fell in love with it

I've started taking selfies again!
at 1am the other night i set up my camera on my crappy tripod and started doing stupid faces and shit. I even got a few on my pentax that I really hope are good.


this song is my northern soul

prime example of how I'd rather waste an hour dressing up than doing work



xxx
Rosie

No comments :

Post a Comment