Thursday 17 September 2015

Teach me how to love you like I wrote And say it like I mean it when I don't

Well it's been a while.

The past week and a half has both flown by and dragged in the wrong ways, moving out was stressful and consisted of me shoving everything i thought I'd need into random bags and freaking out that I'd forgotten chargers or cables or shoes. Moving in to uni meant creating lots of mess and realizing that I've left most of my clothes, pillows and lamp at home and that I need all of those things. Living alone has meant wandering to the shops all the time to buy one thing then returning to my flat and realizing I had to buy something else as well. It also means hours of little to do and distracting myself with films and tv shows till late into the night. Freshers has been fairly tame but meant getting drunk way too easily and dancing on bars, meeting random people who will walk you home or invite you to their flat party for free beer and *gross alert* throwing up grapes in the sink the morning of induction week. 

I will probably do something big and proper about moving out and being in uni but I've been super busy but not doing anything interesting or blog worthy to write about. I'm also trying really hard to get things sorted for Factory Girl, Pages are being finished and people have been sending me in really cool articles and illustrations and photographs and I'm so pumped up for it to be finalized. 
There's still plenty of time to submit work - anything from photography, writing or artwork is greatly appreciated! Here are some of the images I've been working with.






xxx
Rosie

No comments :

Post a Comment