Thursday 12 June 2014

Its official. Schools out for summer

Schools out completely, in fact.

No more school, no more exams, no more past papers, no more staying up revising and trying to remember names and dates and sentence structures.
I had my last exam today and I'm both glad its over and terrified that it went wrong and I'll have to resit. I really don't want to repeat the year, and while I don't think I did bad enough to fail but I also felt like I probably haven't done enough to get a good mark.
It was a bit of a nightmare exam, not at all what we'd prepared for and I had to wing it on a few questions, I just hope the examiner is a little lenient this time. I get extra time in exams due to concentration issues and I wrote for 3 hours straight with like ten seconds to spare after quickly reading through it.

I'm trying to put it out of my mind, there's nothing I can do anyway, results day will create enough stress as it is and I want to have a few blissfully ignorant months before I the panic begins.
As usual I turn to alcohol and I'm waiting for my dad to bring back a bottle of cider for me while watching Pump Up The Volume which is like the teen rebellion with amazing 90's music and grungy fashion. Its so good, the 'popular' girl even makes a crazed statement to the news reporters in blue jeans, a baggy jumper and bandages on her nose from where she blew up her kitchen and that's something on my bucket list. 

Now that's I'm free I have the time for more posts and I'm planning some art and diy's to do with my free time, to break up the ramblings and selfies.

xxx
Rosie

No comments :

Post a Comment