Monday 5 January 2015

Self Portraits

The other night, sandwiched in-between two horribly vivid dreams, I woke up thinking about a photography project I could do, just for the fun of it. It wasn't intended to be self portraits, I don't like taking photos of myself, selfies aside, both for the difficulties of having to work with self timer + vanity issues of having to look through ugly photos of myself, but its difficult to pull off a project when you have to try and schedule yourself + model. 
I'm not really sure what the theme is, I was debating with 'luxury goods' as a title, just because I'm wearing my Mamgu's (grandma) faux fur coat but then looking through them it felt more like a modern brunette Rapunzel trying to escape her attic/tower.


I have some more of these before I kicked my cat out of the room where she's like a furry blur round the room.



Inspired by the Belle and Sebastian song She's Loosing It.


There's me trying to be Amy Dune from Gone Girl


Battering down the window

I do have some more that have been edited but I want to do something different with them so they'll be up later

xxx
Rosie

1 comment :

  1. Great photos, and yay for the brunette Rapunzel vibez! xoxo

    ReplyDelete