Friday 16 January 2015

I know we're not everlasting We're a train wreck waiting to happen

It's all been pretty crazy recently, I finally got my ucas application sent off and have got asked for interviews/portfolios from all of my choices apart from the one I'm desperate to get in to so its kinda tearing me apart. I'm hoping they're just waiting a little while before they ask me. The thought of portfolios right now is enough to make me stab myself in the eye, I've spent all day trying to get it sorted out, with hundreds of a1 sheets and charcoal and pots of water dangerously close to laptops and wiring. 
It's really overwhelming and I'm feeling a little put out that after four months of art foundation I still don't have any pages I feel would work for a fashion degree, I have to do so much and its killing me, Glasgow's deadline for sending in my portfolio is the 22nd and then Kingston is the 27th so I'm taking a small break until all of that is sorted. 

I also thought I'd show some of my inspirations of the month, because I've been taking refuge in aesthetic blogs at 3 in the morning when it all gets too much. And gossip girl, so much gossip girl.

 x
 x

Commes Des Garcon


David Hockney

Franz Falckenhaus - Twins
x
deadsymmetry: “Kaye Donachie ”

Kaye Donachie


Envelope drawing

from tumblr

coltre:

" Not so long ago I was falling in love.Now I’m falling apart. “

from tumblr

xxx
Rosie

No comments :

Post a Comment