Friday 2 January 2015

It's the time of the season when love runs high

Title from Time of The Season by The Zombies

Happy New Year!
I hope 2015 brings you waves of positivity and good vibes and you become the celestial beauty you are meant to be. My kinda resolutions, that aren't new years resolutions because I think that puts too much pressure to get them done, are to be positive in myself, continue on the artistic road, hopefully get into the dream university, take better photos and drink more water


Journal page with my 2015 stream of consciousness + a drawing from the photo I keep in my pencil tin.

New years has been pretty stressful, I'd nearly finished my uni application only to be told that my tutors weren't going to get back to be until after the 6th which sucks. I also went round to my friends house the night before nye for a midnight dinner party which ended with us drinking and listening to Suck It And See on her record player (one of my fave AM albums) and talking and watching films till five in the morning. And then I had friends round for nye and we drank even more and watched stupid films and I was so tired I fell asleep during Jurassic park and just woke up intime to watch the fireworks at midnight. I'm currently recovering on the sofa with journals to fill and Mary Poppins on the tv.


 The sunsets have been ridiculous recently, I feel like I'm in a postcard for a tropical get-away instead of cold South Wales

The gloves I embroidered for my friends Christmas present, it has and Arctic Monkeys lyric stitched on the right.

I was feeling bored and the need to create hit one night and I dressed up as your cryin girl with eyeliner tears and drawn on freckles


I love this one but I hate the grubby mirror and the radiator is once again the bane of my selfies.


Some crappy edits of the ones I took on my webcam


My journal page on the cryin selfies + poetry about romancing in the 21st centuary


Crappy photoshop edit of what I wore to go clubbing on the 22nd of december, it was really weird as everyone had come back from uni and I saw the guy I used to have a pretty big flame for.

xxx
Rosie

1 comment :

  1. Well, this just introduced me to the Zombies so that's my first new band I've discovered this year. Your pictures are seriously cool. xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete