Monday 11 August 2014

Edinburgh OOTD

So I'm back after a week and a half of holiday in Scotland, feeling truly exhausted and having little to do but worry about the impending doom of results day. I had a great time in scotland, Edinburgh was amazing as usual and I saw loads of comedy shows at the fringe festival while staying with my Grandma who lives in the city. It was fun to have a small family holiday in between the craziness of London and Reading, which I am so super pumped for. Neither me or my older brother are leaving the house, unless someone wins the lottery and decides to give either of us enough money for rent, so its going to be pretty crowded at home for another year, I kinda hope it will go as well as the holiday did. 


This is at my Grandad's house in the room that I stayed in, I love the gloomy colour scheme with my clothes pallet and the contrast of the cheery flowers outside. 

T-shirt - My mums
Trousers - Primark
Socks - H&M
Shoes - Topshop

checks + check carpet + lines from the lighting

These shoes were bought by my mum when we went to Topshop in Edinburgh. They have a really cute clunky heel that is so comfortable it doesn't feel like there's a heel there at all, and while they are genuine jelly shoes they're a bit more plastic-y and wearable, they look like patent shoes so I feel like they're a little more casual.


My Grandad was also clearing out all of his old stuff, or getting us to do it, and he gave me some cool stuff, a Minolta SLR camera as he said he never used it, a book on modern art that is way huge and as a bit of a joke a wool gardeners cap that is too big for me but is fun to wear.
As my Grandpa is a joker he added as he handed them to me 'well that sorts out your Christmas presents for the next few years'. Which considering I've just got a fantastic camera for free its a fair enough deal.

xxx
Rosie

No comments :

Post a Comment