Sunday 31 August 2014

Nothing much to do

Apologies firstly, this post is pretty nonsensical and ramble-ly, but as the title suggests, I haven't had a very exciting past few days.

I kinda hoped that this post would have my developed photos from Reading but after dropping it off at the chemist they told me I wouldn't get them back for another week which kinda sucks, I do have a couple that my friend took and posted on facebook that were cute so I'll post them. I've been a little bored recently, I must have caught a cold from waiting in the rain to get home from Reading (one and a half in a non stop downpour!) so I've been in bed with a sore throat and a headache since Tuesday and I'm kinda stuck in that post-festival last week of the summer blues.

Me and Millie meeting Mallory Knox
Wristband fun! Our Reading, Over 18's and Disabled
Access bands. I'm the top left hand with my leopard
and galaxy print leggings.
This was just really cute, I think we were going to see Jake Bugg but
we were having fun anyway.
My college course starts on Thursday 4th, weeks before any of my friends start uni,but I'm pretty sure the first week or two will be induction stuff and I won't start actual arting stuff for ages. That's just a theory. A probably very wrong one. So for the past few ill days I've been lazing about, listening to all the bands I saw and some of the bands I discovered while I was there, I'm thinking of doing a little playlist thing if I can think of enough songs. Maybe an end of summer blues thing.

I've also been out back to school shopping, which is always fun, I'm one of those sad people who can be satisfied by new stationary, and sorting out my winter wardrobe. Which is basically just my summer wardrobe with tights and a thicker coat.

Look at the pastels!
I'm hoping to finish my latest sketchbook before school starts and break into the pretty pastel ones, I'm leaving the other smaller lined ones for note making in college. I also bought this cute and kinda hilarious pencil case, my old one had lasted nearly eight years and was beginning to look a little gross. It's fab because it even has a little pencil sharpener at the top in case I need to do some emergency pencil sharpening.


Sorry this has been such a rubbishy post, I have some hopefully more exciting posts lined up, if I can get them done before college starts. 

xxx
Rosie

2 comments :

  1. Hope you get well soon!! Also, your pencil case is probably the coolest thing ever omg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sweetheart! I'm feeling a lot better now an yes I have to agree the pencil case is the coolest thing I own!

    xxx
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete