Monday 1 September 2014

Playlist + OOTD

So as summer draws to a close (college starts in three days!) and everyone gets bogged down in work and school I thought now would be a good time for a last minute playlist to keep your spirits up.  I chose songs that are kinda up beat and will hopeful put you in a good enough mood that school wont be as big a deal because 'hey someone on the internet made a playlist so who gives a damn right?'

*please dont use this excuse as to why you didnt do your homework or something, it probs wont end well*


1. The Kooks - Junk Of The Heart 
2. Drowners - Luv. Hold Me Down
3. The Answering Machine - Oh, Christina
4. Vance Joy - Riptide
5.The Vaccines - Teenage Icon

As well I thought I'd include a little OOTD featuring the new purchases I bought the other day when my friends were buying stuff for uni.




Top - Topshop (I think?)
Jeans - H&M
Bag - Primark
Shoes (not shown) - New Look
Butt - My own

xxx
Rosie

No comments :

Post a Comment