Friday 12 September 2014

Creature of the night - OOTN

Because all of my friends are going off in different directions, five of them are all going off to uni's in England, two off to a different art school to me, one back to school to finish sixth form, another off to a college in Cardiff and the last off to uni in Cardiff. Because we're all separated during the day we're desperately trying to meet up an hang out. Last night we met up at a coffee shop/cool hipster bar and ate way too much tapas and fries and chatted and laughed. It was nice to meet up and talk and it didn't feel awkward and weird, like we were forcing the meet up, there were the same jokes and memories and it makes me feel confident that we wont drift apart over the year. 


We went for a very indie teen movie moment walk through town to get home and we were joking about the moon, which lead to us shouting about the moon with American valley girl accents because what else would a group of 18 year olds do?


I consider this an OOTN because I had to rush home and change from the outfit I wore to uni because it was way too hot and it was like six a clock anyway. 


Top - Imagine Dragons top from Reading
Circle Skirt - Topshop
Shirt - My Granddad's


Please ignore my thigh


It gets kinda emotional when your friends leave, especially when you're the one who's staying at home and they're going off to have fun. We had to say goodbye to a friend going up to London to study and they've barely left and I cant wait for half term for them to come back and see me. 

xxx
Rosie


No comments :

Post a Comment