Saturday 5 July 2014

Chunky shoes and possible hiatus

Chunky Shoes




Fashion post today

I've been really feeling chunky heeled shoes right now, I think the kinda awkward style of the shoe is really cute and flattering. I love the height they give but are simple enough to wear in the day and they transition to night really well, they're also becoming a symbol of the summer and while my friends roll their eyes at me when I run to stare at the displays in shoes shops I'm still gonna obsess over them. I'm thinking of getting a white pair or a coloured pair as I wear to much black and I think wearing different shoes makes you cooler. I'm still unsure on jelly shoes, all the ones I've seen are really cheap looking and I think unless you're going full on pink glitter jellies it just looks a little weird. That's just my opinion though and I've seen many a tumblr photo that could probably change me to pro-jellies. I guess I'm super changeable. 

As it's the day before I go to London, and the day after my summer ball, that entailed way to much dancing with my teachers and fellow class mates, I'm now sat in my bed slightly hungover, so I couldn't get the brain power to do a proper post today. I did want to say that while the accommodation I'm staying in does have computers I'm not sure if I'll be doing long posts or just small updates on london life and the course and everything. 
Sorry for the non post.

xxx
Rosie

No comments :

Post a Comment