Saturday 26 July 2014

Primark festival fun, or Rosie does a haul

So me and a couple of mates are going to Reading Festival in august as a big goodbye before they have to leave for England and university's and I'm left in little Wales all on my lonesome. With that came festival wardrobes and as none of us are particularly rich we headed to Primark to look through for fun and cool stuff to wear, and of course for a bra to hang from the welsh flag we're flying from our tent, unfortunately we couldn't find a welsh flag bra.

I didnt get a lot as my bank account is still suffering from London but I found some really cool stuff after wading through the treasure trove of polyester and neon. 

These fantastic but awful to photograph
checkered/gingham highwaisted trousers
that are kinda cropped and so cute. Like
super cute.
this soft, knitted, super long, super swingy
kimono style cardigan that makes me feel
like Misty Day from American Horror Story
Coven which is always cool. Also, as its
quite a thick heavy material it'll be lovely for
evening sets at Reading when it gets a
little colder.
This hat that makes me feel like such a
witch its unreal. I love the shape and how
it fits my head, I've been looking for a
good hat for ages and this one is just
perfection. 
I also bought, along with the four other girls going to Reading, bought hip flasks from Tiger to keep our alcohol safe, just because it's so expensive buying drinks there. They're blank and stainless steel so we're gonna decorate them with fun stuff before we go.

xxx
Rosie

No comments :

Post a Comment