Thursday 9 October 2014

A week (and a bit) in pictures

On Wednesday I had a well welcomed day off as my 3d tutor wasn't in, so I got to have a glorious sleep in and pj day. These day's off are officially 'self directed study days' but I don't always stick to that, I was expecting a few hours wasting time online and a couple of pages mapped out in my sketch book, with as minimal actual work done as possible. In fact I managed to get quite a bit of work done as well as begin the arduous process of tidying my room, I cleaned most of my desk and sorted through a huge heap of stuff I was supposed to have done months ago. 


Sunsets are my favourites and it makes me hate winter a little as we don't get anything as cool.


Home grown green'n'spooky pumpkins


I was looking through our tape collection and found some gems, this actually was a Duran Duran cassette after opening it up but I'm still happy.


From my Instagram feed, it was supposed to be baby Leo but didn't quite work out.

xxx
Rosie

No comments :

Post a Comment