Sunday 5 October 2014

Early October is the pits

Early October is the pits




I've been really ill recently and kinda fed up so I've not got all the motivation to be really clever and creative and stupid early October isn't helping, I just want it to be Halloween now and then let November start and get all excited for my birthday. I'm also battling with technology again, I really need a new laptop as this one crashes almost everyday and half the keys have/are about to fall off. 

This set is literally the only things I wear recently, other than the picture obs, that was just there for emphasis on the gloom, my jeans aren't ripped as I need all the insulation I can get and I have fake vans, because I'm a poser, but its pretty close. I have begun to take my Pentax film camera round with me more, the photography course I'm taking has given me a huge amount of image taking knowledge and I feel a lot more confident taking photos with them, I also did the photography week of my art foundation course and I would show the photos but they're just of forks which aren't that interesting, I should know we spent a whole week looking at them. 

xxx
Rosie

No comments :

Post a Comment