Sunday 30 November 2014

Like a 1970's disco heartthrob

I went down to the pier to take some film photos with my friend Efa the other day and I unintentionally dressed like a 1970's hippie heart throb, complete with the messy long hair and paisley shirt. More webcam photos as my room is too messy to set up a tripod and camera, also I'm beginning to like the low quality photos, they remind me of everyone's facebook profile picture circa 2008.

The inspiration

to look this effortlessly gorgeous . . . sigh

Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew TV Series Vintage 1970s Kids Book Softcover     Parker Stevenson and Shaun Cassidy from the TV show The Hardy Boys.  I could never figure out which one I thought was cuter!

Vintage Venice skate  www.junkfoodclothing.com // Indie Clothing Brands & UK Streetwear || AcquireGarms.com      By the way...: Rocker, Mods, Punk, Rude boy, Skinheads, Teddy boy...

JOHN TRAVOLTA

70's Travolta is an hair icon



Akward angle photos are akward



I spent ages trying to figure out how to show off my birthday socks.



Me creepin' through the screen and into your nightmares.

xxx
Rosie

No comments :

Post a Comment