Monday 1 December 2014

I feel numb most of the time The lower I get the higher I'll climb

Title from Numb ~ by Marina & The Diamonds

Happy 1st of December! It's freezing cold and everyone is feeling ill and tired, you can tell its Christmas soon! 

I will be putting up some more christmassy type things later if I can think of them but here's some pages of my journal I scanned in. This one is from late September/early October and I although I haven't finished the whole thing I thought I might as well do it now otherwise I'll be too tired and cold and forget about it. I was going to find my journal for school but lets face it, I'm kinda lazy and its somewhere in my bag and I don't want to move from the warm bed/cats on the bed. I also have my photography project to finish and samples to get done for uni tomorrow which sucks. 
Urgh


Sketch dump, Feat. my fave sketch on the bottom left, and a drawing I did of a girl who lost touch with a boy


Collage of birthday stuff with the chopsticks wrapper from my birthday meal and the envelope of the first letter my penpal Alyssa sent to me. The pink blobs are there to cover addresses cos #internetsaftey


More sketch dump and a design for a t-shirt I still haven't made.


Colour sample sheet that looks a hell of a lot prettier without the crappy scanner quality.


A booby drawing + more sketch dump of music I've been listening too.


Drawings of outfits with the incredibly sad hashtag #ooyl (outfit of your life) and a weirdly proportioned drawing of Maya. A fineliner + watercolour sketch of a cool ghost from a recent dream.


Sketch dump while playing with the scented pens my friend bought me for my birthday and a fineliner drawing of kissing with a line from the story I'm thinking about that came from a dream I had.


Sketch dump Feat. an almost face that if I'd moved slightly closer together would have looked allright and a sad clown design.


A painting I did during the summer with nail polish and a sketch of being fed up at Christmas time.


A blue design, a kinda crap water colour of Alex Turner, a few paint shapes and a hand that came with a rings set stitched onto paper.


A mountain girl drawing that you can't see because of the scan, a weirdly proportioned skeleton and a merperson with a shark's tail.


These were just floating round my journal. A Kandinsky inspired selfie and some stitching that I may sell on my shop for christmas

xxx
Rosie

No comments :

Post a Comment