Tuesday 17 February 2015

THE LIEBSTER AWARD


I've been nominated by the super cool Elma to do the Liebster Award which is so super cool and the first tag/connecting with other blog/thing I've done. I feel so accomplished! You will regret tagging me in this purely by how big my ego has gotten now.

RULES:
-Thank the person who nominated and link their blog
-Answer the questions given by the nominator
-Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them
-Notify all the bloggers you nominate
-Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer

-What was the last thing you bought online?
It was ages ago, like last summer ages ago but I bought a cheap anorak style denim jacket from she-inside that I don't really wear enough. I'm actually not that bad at shopping online as I don't like creating accounts on loads of different websites because its another password to remeber. I say this as I have two tabs open on my computer of vintage shopping and like eight bookmarks of stuff I want to buy online. 

-How tall are you?
5.7 I think. I have the feeling that I've shrunk a bit but I still don't think I'm 5.6 yet.

-What is your relationship with the last person you texted/messaged?
My Dad. I do not have a thrillingly scandalous social life.

-A book you would encourage everyone to read?
I actually don't read as much as I should and I don't really read great intellectual books when I do but I just finished Cut Off by Lynda Waterhouse for the second time and god that book cuts so deep. I would also suggest all/any of the Rookie Yearbooks as I think they 1. are so important for young girls to read and fall in love with and feel comforted by and 2. show the rest of the world what young girls are actually like.

-If you had to have one song play over and over again for the rest of your life, what song would it be?
Omg this is so difficult. I can get sick of a song like so quickly it would probably have to be some kind of instrumental thing. Maybe from the Grand Budapest soundtrack because I used that to study for A-level exams and I didn't fail anything so they must motivate you a little.

-How much do you have in your purse/wallet/wherever you keep your money right now?
Little. Well lots of coins. I went charity shopping again today and was trying to use up some of the change that is weighing down my purse. 

-Do you keep/ever kept a diary?
I tried keeping diaries when I was a kid but they never really lasted because of the pressure of writing daily when nothing had happened. Now I keep journals and this blog!

-Your popcorn preference?
I will eat any type of popcorn you give to me. If its free. 
So technically my preference is free...

-When was the last time you cried of laughter?
Five days ago

-Why?
It was on the plane back from Amsterdam when my friend was reading out one of the in flight magazines and said that 'in medieval times cats were believed to be in league with Satan and sacrificed babies' rather than 'suffocated babies' which made me and Ginge cry with laughter.

-Top five films, go!
(How can I answer this?)
1. Marie Antoinette
2. Pride
3. Beasts of the Southern Wilds
4. The Virgin Suicides 
5. Tintin
(Actually just my top five out of the films I have on my bedside shelf)

-Baths or showers?
I'm kind of neither. I'm a human. lol
I like Baths for relaxing and feeling like a mermaid but showers for actually cleaning myself

xxx

I don't know if I follow enough blogs to nominate 11 but I'll have a go

(but she's already done one so just go check her blog out)
(I couldn't find any more peeps but if you want to do then I'm officially nominating you to do it because you're just as awesome)

My Questions
1.       Places you want to travel to before you turn thirty?
2.       What’s your ‘I need to cry/feel emotional/wallow in self pity’ playlist?
3.       What colour do you paint your nails most often with?
4.       Slumber party movie list?
5.       Book you pretend to have read but really haven’t?
6.       What colour would you say your eyes are when you stand under really strong light?
7.       Three people whose wardrobe you would totally steal?
8.       Feelings on David Bowie?
9.       A band you wish you could see live?
10.   For aesthetic purposes only, what era would you love to live in?
11.   Secret-never-told-anyone-before-because-its-so-embarrassing dream job?

xxx
Rosie

No comments :

Post a Comment