Saturday 28 February 2015

This Charming Man

I'm so tired.

Honestly I've not felt this exhausted by everything in a long time. I had my first uni interview this week which was really scary, they looked through our portfolios without us and didn't really mention them during the interview so I've no idea what they thought about them, I cant tell if it would have been better if I had watched them go through my portfolio or if it would have been really awkward. 
The actual interview was okay, they asked me some weird questions about the last book I'd read and what music I listen to which is weird for a fashion course. 

But this is the first weekend that I havent had crazy amounts of stuff to do so I finally have time lounge about and watch Gossip Girl and take outfit photos. I'm also in the process {meaning I havent started} cleaning out my wardrobe for old stuff to sell and give away, which means I'm finding all of the stuff I forget is hanging in the back under piles of denim jackets. {I now have four}


I met up with a friend who was down from London for the weekend and we looked over old photos and talked about many things including St Fagans, a mutual dislike of Mumford and Sons, Kimye and Fred Perry. The outfit is sort of an attempt to dress suitably and to say 'fuck it weather'

   

She's not my fave Wes character, not even my fave RTs character, bu Margot has almost the best staple outfit ever. Simple striped tennis dress, long fur (that I hope is faux) coat, painlessly simple hair held back by hair clip and super smudged eyeliner, her outfit is on point.


I was so happy with the way I looked in this photo I spent nearly an hour on photoshop trying to make a 'triple threat' version of it.


I wore my sunglasses and felt like a newyork inner city cop in the 1970s.


This outfit is also dedicated to the wonder that is DaBrick and the fabulous character she becomes in this video

In fact, all of my posts as of now are dedicated to Hannah


I felt so oldschool in this coat its unreal. 


This is the cover of the album I would make which is just gravely jazz about 'youths' 

xxx
Rosie

1 comment :

  1. That album cover is hilarious :') I would defo listen to it

    www.miriamwoodburn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete