Friday 9 May 2014

La Vie En Rose

I had two possible posts for today, one was a slightly angry bad grrl ootd with a little bit of a diy in it and the other is the post I am putting up. I was in a mood that day and my anger was misplaced and I think I'll leave it for a little longer to put it up because while the outfit was cute I think I need to let that emotion go for a while. 
So instead here is me posing in front of my bathroom to make myself feel better. 

I had one of those days today when you don't really pay much attention to what make up you're putting on, (shock horror I wasn't even wearing primer this morning) and by the time you get ready to take it all off its still ... there ...

Like your eyeliner's not smudged away into the ether world and there's still some foundation on your skin and your blushers still on your cheeks rather than halfway down your neck. 
And it just feels weird.

So that was a highlight of my day, which is very sad in itself but I put my hair in a ponytail and it actually looked cute and french like, not that I have any idea of what french ponytails look like. This is a rarity with my hair as it just does its own thing most of the time and is uncooperative.

I kinda like this photo but my posture, nose and that annoying strand of hair ruins everything
I feel this would be the cover of the my life's film if I was a cute french waitress in Paris rather than a goofy looking unemployed kid from South Wales.
No idea why my lips look so blue, something happened that I couldn't control. It's called my crap editing skillz.
I realize only now that my skin is overly shiny, I probably should have thought about that.

So rejoice for good makeup days, may your eyebrows be on point and your lip stains be vibrant till the end of time, or before you go to bed because you do need to take it off at some point. 
Skincare Dammit!

xxx
Rosie

No comments :

Post a Comment