Saturday 24 May 2014

On leaving school

That's finally it.
I've left school!
No more rushing to find my school tie with five minutes to get out the door and in lessons, no being told by teachers to take my earrings out as they're too 'distracting'. 

I'm so over school.
In the last post I was worried I would be upset or sad at having to leave but I was really glad, the leavers assembly was a bit of a laugh but just focused on the teachers favourites. Afterwards we went to the pub which fun, watching the people in my year get drunk and loose all their dignity was more fun than could be imagined. I also talked to some people who I hadn't seen in years and people I'd never even spoken to. 

I may have drank a little too much, a little too early, as I'm now sat in bed feeling gross despite being fine when I woke up. 

So no more school, just revision and exams and stress and then the beautiful endless holiday before art foundation course.

My parents are away for the weekend so it's just me and my older brother, so far I'm surviving on twiglits and bananas so things are good.

As a lot of my posts have been a little text heavy recently I thought I'd mix it up with a few pictures to show my emotions on the subject of leaving school.

Current emotion: Bitchface

xxx
Rosie

No comments :

Post a Comment