Sunday 18 May 2014

Art Film and New Designs

This weekend's been a kinda non event for me, I dont really have anything important to do, just past papers for revision and finishing tiny bits for art. 
It's my last weekend before I leave school and I'm mostly catching up on sleep and tv shows, I watched half of American Horror Story Coven yesterday which was a huge mistake as now I think I'm a witch. 

I'm trying to fit in all the interesting procrastinating stuff now so I can knuckle down before exams and revision properly start and that includes me trying to improve the layout of my blog.
I really didn't like the back ground I was using, I felt guilty as it wasn't my image, just the first one that fit the colour scheme I was working with, now I just have the white background and I'm planning on redesigning the whole blog soon, once I find a template that I actually like the look of.
I know I'm really indecisive but I'm just trying to make it into a blog that I enjoy reading, I did figure out how to do tags and popular posts and stuff which is cool.
I did finish the short film I did for my art project, it's mostly just clips of the beach and trees and when I went on holiday, it's not much but I found it fun making little films and stuff, I might try again with some film I took last weekend.
I wanted to upload it but it was taking too long and I wanted to get this post up today.

I'm not feeling great at the moment, I think its the drastic appearance of the sun, so I'm in bed at the moment, despite it being a lush summer afternoon.

I did go out earlier for a walk round the parts of my town I dont usually visit and took some photo's on my phone that I'm hopefully going to edit and put up in a post tonight.

Sorry for the non importance of this post I'm now going to watch 90's cbbc programs and try and not fall asleep.

xxx
Rosie

No comments :

Post a Comment