Wednesday 14 May 2014

I want so many lovely things that I do not need and really cannot afford right now.

I had to put this in a separate post as the layout was messed up and it didn't read well.

Most of this stuff was just me getting greedy and seeing all the lovely things you find on polyvore but some of the stuff is things I've been wanting for a while.

1. Mom Jeans, or high waisted boyfriend jeans, I'm not too fussy on the brand I just want a pair of high waisted jeans that dont make my hips look the size of Canada. The pair below were from Topshop but I saw a fab pair on Beyond Retro that had my exact measurements so I'm keeping them book marked.

2. A record player. I always feel like a super pretensions hipster when I go to the charity shops and buy records as I dont own a record player but they're like 20p each and I dont really want to let a Human League single to waste away in Oxfam when it could hang out on my book shelf with my kids books.

3. A dress for the leavers ball, It's in like two months so I'm not rushing but I can't find anything nice at all. The black dress is from Urban Outfitters and I was attracted by the back mostly as the front is kinda not nice. Although now I think about it you probably wouldn't see the back as I'd have my hair down. 
Not that you'd see me at the ball anyway.

No comments :

Post a Comment