Friday 9 May 2014

Tru Hippie Kids Wear Real Flower Crows

This is the sacred weekend before I hand in my art sketchbook and finish with that course and it's also the weekend before my textiles exam. Its very stressful, especially since I tried out a section of a past paper today and only got 50%. 
Basically I'm an idiot who has no hope. 

Any way I got bored waiting for the glue in my book to dry and had daisies left over from some flower pressing I was doing and made a flower power daisy chain for my hair and took selfies, obvs.

I Kinda like this shot, it feels like the soft grunge tags on tumblr
So Blur.
I find these shots to be really boring and hipstery and they don't really show anything but there was no way to see the crown dead on.
I also have an exciting secret that I'm really happy but I'm not going to share anything until the plans are definite. Its a really cool secret and I feel like an actual adult when discussing it with those who are in the know. 
Fyi, it's nothing scandalous like pregnancies or running away to Moscow or anything. 

Sorry this post is a little everywhere today, I'm tired and am not thinking straight.

xxx
Rosie

No comments :

Post a Comment